Well, it's been awhile since I've posted, and many things have been going on.
First of all, I'm going through a real tough time mentally right now. I think I'm on the upside of it, I sure hope so.
We took my Jag in to have it fixed a while back. On the way home from Nashville, it quit again. Well, my husband blew up, and said we weren't going to 'throw any more money into that car', even though we've got over $10,000.00 in his 1987 Starion. Eventually, he calmed down, and we agreed to have it fixed, when we could get it back up there. We took it back this past weekend, and supposedly, the guy has it fixed this time. It was a fuel injector misfiring, so it wasn't anything super bad. We'll go and pick it up next weekend.
We found out a few weeks ago that the house we're renting is going to be sold when our lease is up in October. Well, we began looking for a house. I want a house with hardwood floors, no questions asked. When we were out the other day, my DH said "Just be prepared to never have hardwood floors if we don't find a house that already has them, which we probably won't." Well, yesterday we went and looked at a house with hardwood floors under the carpet. Once the carpet is pulled, and they have a clear coat on them, they'll be great. But, this house only has one bathroom. So, my DH starts talking about adding one. I'm thinking to myself, "We couldn't afford to put in hardwood, but we can all of a sudden put in a bathroom?" Of course, he dosen't understand, because 'the house HAS hardwood'. Oh, well. Anyway, this house is GREAT. It has a huge pool, a goldfish pond, a built in BBQ grill, a shop with electricity and A/C, and a LARGE kitchen with islands. So, we made an offer today. This house has been on the market for over four months with no buyers, and as soon as we start looking at it, they get TONS of other people wanting to see it. But, because of who Jess is, the realty company is not letting them see it until our offer is accepted/rejected. I really want this house. It's an older house, in a PERFECT neighboorhood. We'll pray.
My DH has needed a new cell phone since I met him three years ago. He has one of the first flip phones, still analog. I've been trying to get him to get one, but he says "But it's still good." Last week, when I couldn't reach him at all, I started raising hell. Then, when he couldn't make calls out, he finally decided to get a new phone. BUT, he bought a RAZR, which is the phone I've been wanting since they came out. I had gotten a new contract back in October, and got the free phone, because we couldn't afford another kind. Well, needless to say, I pitched a fit. He didn't understand why I was mad. We made up, and he ended up buying me a pink Razr V3. It came today, and I LOVE IT!! The only thing is, I set up my contacts, transferring them from my sim to my phone, so that I could give them a Voice name, and my Voice button says 'No Voice Contacts in Phonebook." So, I don't know what's up with that.
Another dream of mine is coming true. For years, I've wanted a Yorkie. I had a PickAPoo until I was 26, and she got ran over. So, I've been begging Jess for one. He has a Dog, that is an Alpha dog, meaning she doesn't get along with other dogs, or so he has said. We took her out to the humane shelter the other day, to let her play, and she did just fine. So, I'm getting a Yorkie. But, I want to rescue one, and that's turning out to be harder than I thought. Either they have special needs, or the adoption cost is $400+, which is ridiculous. But, I've had to put the search on hold until we find out about the house, anyway, because I'm not going to get one if we're moving, until we do move.
So, that's how my life has been lately. Also, I wanted to go to work as a waitress at the Pasta Mill, which is only open from 11-2, and 5:30-9, and closed on Sundays, but Jess wouldn't let me. Dang, has this post turned into a b-fest about my husband?
Ya'll be good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment