WE GOT THE HOUSE!!! Well, technically, we do. Apparently there was another offer before ours, but they have to sell their house first before they can buy, and they haven't sold it yet. So, our second offer was accepted, and they have 48 hours to sell their house, which they won't. They don't even have a contract on it yet, so there's no way they could sell it this weekend. They couldn't even get the bank stuff done in that amount of time. It took us over two days to set up our loan, and it would take their buyers at least that long.
I'm so excited to have a pool this summer! I'm already planning entertainment in my head. We're going tonight to buy a new bedroom suit, because we don't really have one. That means I'll have furniture to put on Craigs List. I just hope someone buys it, I don't have enough room!!
Before we can move in, there's so much to be done. I have to paint three rooms, then pull the carpet up. I then have to clean the hardwood with mineral spirits, and give them at least two coats of poly. I just hope our landlord, (who is also our realtor), will give us enough time to do that before we have to move.
The other thing is, April is a full month. So, unless we can close on the house in the next two weeks, we're going to have to move Easter weekend. The next weekend is our annual car meet in Scottsboro, which we host. Then, it's A-Day at Bama, and after that our Anniversary. I'm just hoping I have enough time to do the cosmetics before we move. Also hoping I can get some help!!
Jess' birthday is this weekend, so we're going to his mom's tommorow and Sunday.
Have a GREAT weekend!!
2 comments:
Thank's for the week end ! And i'm happy for you for the pool ! (laught)
Serious) ! I send my salut from France !
Visit my galerie of art !
Ph
Congrats :) I had no idea you guys were buying a house! Where?
Post a Comment