Well, I'm down to begging now. I need at least four big strong guys to help me move. I've got my brother coming, and maybe a friend of his. Also, Jess' friend may be coming, we don't know. But, I can't afford to pay professional movers, and I can't lift things because of my back. So, I'll grill out hamburgers and have all the fixings, if anyone wants to volunteer. We're going to move hopefully the last two weekends of March, either one of them, or both of them. Once we close, we'll be able to nail down the 'big' moving date.
Also, I need someone to help me with the cosmetic repairs. As soon as we close, I've got to start painting, pulling up carpet, and refinishing the hardwood. Plus, I would like to redo the bathroom. All of that has got to be done before we move in, and we want to be out of here before the first, so we don't have to pay another month's rent. Again, I'll grill, or buy lunch for anyone who wants to volunteer. We can have a 'House Repair Day'.
Anyone who does come and help, is welcome to try the pool, but I don't think it will be warm enough. If not, you have an open invitation to come back when it is. They apparently got in there and cleaned the pool, but we still may have it cleaned by professionals.
I'm sorry that I've had to reduce to begging, but I've never done this kind of work by myself, and I just need some support, and guidance.
Either email me, send me a message here or on MySpace, or give me a call. Thanks ya'll!!
No comments:
Post a Comment