This was the dipute she opened on me.
Please start from the bottom.
one_deal_at_a_time |  |  | Mar-08-07 at 16:42:09 PST |  |
 | I have already sent her check back AS REQUESTED IN OUR EMAILS LAST WEEK. This is an email I rec'd from her re: the incorrect listing of the item: "That's ok. I understand. I've done that before, too. I'll take the syrups. I won some lip gloss from someone else, so I'll have both sets now. I've been wanting to try the Jaqua stuff anyway. Thanks, Glenna" Another email that I got from her re: the check sent that I DO NOT ACCEPT"Sorry about that. I always pay with check you do what you have to do." |  |
|
| one_deal_at_a_time |  |  | Mar-08-07 at 12:01:21 PST |  |
 | Yes, I told you that I only accepted PayPal or MO, and that you could pay with either of those. You told me to send your check back, that you understood. It's NOT MY FAULT that you didn't read the auction correctly, neither is it your fault that I listed wrong. I apologized for that and again, was sending you an item MUCH MORE VALUABLE. Ican't send you something I dont' have. CHECK MY FEEDBACK> I've made it for over 2yrs, wonderfully as a seller. I can't afford a 36.00 overdraft fee. I'm sorry. |  |
|
| girlyspace |  |  | Mar-08-07 at 11:49:24 PST |  |
 | You NEVER told me to send a money order, not one time. You could have waited for the check to clear...You just did NOT want to sell the item for the low price I won it for. You are being very unreasonable and you will NEVER make it as a seller for very long on Ebay. You have kept my check for 2 weeks now and then decide to send it back. I want my item I paid for!!!!! My feedback is 100% even from Sellers and I always pay with a check. You are being ridiculous! |  |
|
| one_deal_at_a_time |  |  | Mar-08-07 at 11:12:45 PST |  |
 | I contacted the seller about this, we have been over this for a week. I made a mistake by listing the wrong item, and did not have her item in stock. I offered to send her a much more valuable item out of the same line, just body wash instead of lip gloss. She agreed. Then, she sent me a personal check , which I DO NOT ACCEPT, and expected me to deposit and pay the $36.00 overdraft fee if it was rubber. I said to send me a MO, and she said to send ck back, so I did on Monday. It hasn't arrived ye |  |
|
| girlyspace |  |  | Mar-08-07 at 10:24:28 PST |  |
 | Item Not Received: BN HTF Jaqua Lip Whip set of 3 Tuscan Orange LOOK!! (#180085402753) Payment Method: Personal Check Payment Date: Feb-18-2007 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment