Thursday, January 25, 2007

More Medical News

I told my mom just the other day that God has a sense of humor. I thinks he's sitting up there right now saying "Ok, Ms. Melena, since you're not working, this is a good time to take care of all this medical stuff you've been ignoring."

I went to the
neurosurgeon about my back today. In 2002, I had one 2 bulging and 1 almost ruptured disc, now I have at least 1 completely ruptured. On the x-ray, all you can see in vertebrae, there's no disc in between. THAT's why I've been hurting so much!!! Dang!!

Well, he suggested a couple of things before I have surgery, but he said
that eventually, and soon, I would not be able to walk, and we would have to operate. He said he would expect my back to look like this when I'm 70, but not at my age.

So, I'm going to PT for awhile, and I'll have some more of those nerve blocks. I HATE those things!!

Nothing else really has been going on. My house is getting better, little by little. My dad
and grandmother are supposed to be coming down soon. Then my mom and step dad. Don't know what's gotten in to these people~but I love them!!

Hope
ya'll have a great weekend!

~
Melena Lynne

No comments:

RockYou Widget