Well, I finally took the Christmas stuff down today, after procrastinating FOREVER. I love putting it up, but taking it down is such a pain in the ass. As I was clearing the things out from under the tree, I found not one, but two very LARGE spiders. I HATE spiders!! I got so freaked out that I stopped. So now, everything is in boxes in the middle of the living room, and the tree is still up. It's bare, but it's still up. I'm going to wait until my DH gets home, and make him do it!!
Yesterday was a good day. I cleared $200 on my eBay stuff from last week. So, I went back to Bath & Body Works today, and spent $90 more, and listed all of that stuff. Hopefully, it will sell too. My username on eBay is one_deal_at_a_time for those who want to look.
Mom is supposed to be coming down this weekend. Dang, that means I have to clean my house!!
Well, I think I'll go wash my hair. Wow, what my life has come to now that I don't have a job.
More later!!
1 comment:
lol. I guess the spiders wanted a merry christmas too!
Post a Comment